Build the Nublar
A downloadable game for Windows
Build the Nublar is a park builder about managing chaos. Fill your park with dinosaurs, knowing that it's only a matter of time before they break free and kill your guests.
Created over the course of 2 weeks for Wizard Jam 2016
Game by Nick Kornek (@nkornek)
Music by Patrick Ripoll (@PatrickRipoll)
13/01/2017 - v0.4
- Improved visitor behavior to make them more consistent
- Fixed a bug where the wires from the dino pens wouldn't render when you were far away.
- Fixed a bug where the wires from the dino pens would sometimes be rendered crooked.
- Fixed a bug where Guard towers placed during a dinosaur break out wouldn't deploy guards properly.
- Fixed a bug where you could trap visitors on the island by destroying all your docks.
- Rebalanced economy: Days are now faster but amounts earned per day are lower. The total amount of money earned over time remains the same.
29/05/2016 - v0.3.1 Fixed a bug where ships could pile up in the bay due to faulty pathfinding.
23/05/2016 - v0.3 added raptors and triceratops, fixed various minor bugs, and rebalanced DNA costs.
22/05/2016 - v0.2 updated to fix some UI issues on lower resolution displays
22/05/2016 - v0.1 Wizard Jam submission deadline release!
Click download now to get access to the following files: